Otley Town Council annually recognises those individuals (both adult and youth) in the community who have provided extraordinary service and / or leadership or achieved something outstanding in the year. All citizens of Otley are invited to submit nominations for the annual Achievement Award. Nominees for those awards are individuals who have gone above and beyond and made a difference in our community. The Awards will be presented at the Annual Parish Meeting held in May.
- Employees of Otley Town Council and Council Members may not be nominated;
- Winners from the previous year may not be nominated;
- Otley residents only can nominate an individual for an award. Those persons nominated need not live in Otley but must have given significant service to Otley;
- All nominations will be judged by Full Council;
- The decision reached by Full Council when selecting the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- The winners will be invited to attend the Annual General Parish Meeting in May to receive their award;
- The winners agree to allow Otley Town Council to use any photographs taken for future publicity material.
All nominations must be made using our Achievement Award Nomination Form 2016 and posted to Otley Town Council, Otley Core Resource Centre, Unit 11 Orchard Gate, Otley LS21 3NX or attached and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is 3rd March 2017 (this relates to achievements during 2016). No applications will be accepted after that date.